Christmas on it’s verge we’re all about planning our perfect family or friend dinner. It’s all about enjoying a nice and fancy evening. We came up with 3 appetizers that are really easy to do and will take you under 1h to do them all! SO you’ll be enjoying your beloved ones’ company!
1st appetizer: Smoked Salmon on Blinis
blinis (you can easily make your own, but they have super tasty ones at the migros)
smoked salmon (be sure to check out it is environmental friendly)
1 pot of sour cream or yoghurt
parsley to decorate
- Cut your salmon in thin slices.
- Toast your blinis slightly so they are about just the right warmth.
- Place your blinis on a nice plate and put one c.s of sour cream on top, then add the salmon.
- Pour a bit of honey on top and the final touch: little bits of parsley just for the green touch!
- And voilà!
2nd appetizer : goat cheese and honey
pastry (I always use an already-made one in order to gain a couple of minutes)
goat cheese (Try to pick a soft one)
thyme in branches
- Preheat your oven at 220°, open your pastry and cut it into equal squares, you should have about 12 of them
- Slice the goat cheese if needed and place it at the centre of each square.
- Put one c.s of honey on top of each square.
- finally add the thyme branches nicely across each square.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, be sure your pastry is golden before you take it out. Remove it from the oven when it’s perfect and serve it still warm, scrumptious!
3rd appetizer : avocado and grapefruit
salt and pepper
- Slice the cherry tomatoes as thinly as possible and place it at the bottom of each verrine (small glass)
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper on top.
- Blend the avocado until it’s perfectly smooth, add salt and pepper too.
- Place a spoonful of sour cream on top of the cherry tomatoes, then an avocado layer.
- Cut a few bits of grapefruit on add them on top of your avocado mousse.
Your appetizers are finally ready! Enjoy!