The benefits of our vegetable soups
A range of delicious Fit’n’Tasty soups, with the authentic taste of veggies, 100% natural and handcrafted. Recipes designed for their nutritional benefits. Superfoods specially selected to bring you a natural health boost and ingredients carefully picked for their benefits and flavors.
The choice of our superfoods
Superfoods specially selected to give you a natural health boost. In Protein Soup, the superfoods are chosen for their vegetable protein content:
- Spirulina, a blue algae known for its many benefits. A slimming ally for athletes, it contains over 60% protein and all the essential amino acids. In addition, the iron contained in this algae has a particularly high bioavailability. The icing on the cake is that it contains numerous antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Pumpkin seeds: nutritional bombs rich in protein and unsaturated fats, they provide vitamins (A, B, E, K, D), minerals (zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, etc.), essential fatty acids and antioxidants
- Hemp (for its proteins), peas (for iron and proteins) and alfalfa (for its various micronutrients)
Home-made production by our teams in Ecublens (Vaud)
We favour freshly picked products from Swiss agriculture.
The vegetables are sorted, washed and cut up. They are then cooked in water and mixed. After adding the last missing ingredients to finalise our tasty recipe, we pasteurise the soup. We pour the soup into our bowls and label them. Our soups are ready and can be delivered directly to your home!
Why pasteurisation? Unlike juices, you have to cook the ingredients to make a soup, so pascalisation (or cold pasteurisation), usually used for our juices, is not suitable. We have therefore chosen pasteurisation, which means that we ensure a minimum temperature of 80°C during bottling. This technique allows us to preserve the soup better while preserving its taste and benefits.
Why eat soup?
A healthy alternative for winter meals, soup is ideal for warming up and enjoying the benefits of vegetables:
- Packed with nutrients, it provides plenty of vitamins and minerals
- Low in calories, it is a meal to be favoured by people who want to reduce their calorie intake (as it is essentially composed of vegetables and water, two low-calorie foods)
- Satiating, because it contains vegetable fibres that swell in the stomach and reduce the feeling of hunger
- Hydrating, thanks to its water content
- Eases digestion, thanks to the fibre
Our Fit’n’Tasty tips for people who want to reduce their calorie intake:
Our soups are perfect for a light meal, in a First Date cure for example, or as a daily meal, accompanied by a drink and a mixed salad!
If you have difficulty reducing the calorie intake of your meals, we recommend starting your meal with a soup. This will help you to feel full quickly and will make it easier for you to reduce the rest of your meal.
Don’t forget, a diet that combines pleasure and balance is a component of a healthy lifestyle.