Recipe- Guacamole with boabab powder
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp baobab powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ onion finely sliced
- 1 ripe tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Remove and discard the avocado skins and stones and mash the avocado flesh in a bowl with a fork. Mix in the baobab powder, salt pepper and cream (optional).
- Mix the onion, tomato, chili and garlic together and add to the avocado mixture.
Strawberry baobab smoothie from baobest
- 2 tbspoons baobab powder
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth!