On a rainy day a tasty green soup will give you your energy back! A taste of spring in a bowl, with fresh bread that will make your house smell like an old fashioned bakery. Today we are sharing the detox recipe of the week, hope you will like it !
TINY BREAD BUNS
Prep time 10 mins
Cooking time 15mins
Ingredients for 3 people :
- 200gr of flower
- 1 yoghurt
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 c.c bicarbonate sodium
- 1 pinch of salt
- a few nuts, pecan, cashew…
- Preheat the oven at 180°
- Mix the flower salt and bicarbonate of sodium.
- Make a whole in the middle and pour the yoghurt and the oil.
- Work the dough until it’s nice and soft.
- Make the smaller doughs the size you like and add a nut in the middle of each one.
- Brush them with some milk or egg yellow after placing them on a cooking tray
- Let it cook for 15 mins until it rises. Enjoy!!
DETOX GREEN SOUP
- 1 head of broccoli
- coconut milk (1 tin)
- 1 bag of spinach (200g)
- 1 tin of cannellini beans
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces
- Crush the garlic and place it in a frying pan with the cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil. Let this heat until it’s bubbling, at this point add the broccoli
- Let the broccoli cook until it’s tender, then stir in the spinach and let that wilt
- Place the (drained/rinsed) beans, lemon juice, coriander and salt into a blender with the water, the broccoli and the spinach. Blend until smooth, then heat and serve.
Bon appétit 😉