Have you always dreamed of working in the exciting world of startups? You are a builder and a digger? You want to set Fit ‘n’ Tasty on higher grounds but also loves to dig deep to discover untouched paths? You are not afraid of responsibilities? You are self-taught, independent and like to take initiatives?
Fit ‘n’ Tasty is looking for people who are motivated and dedicated to a growing team. Fit ‘n’ Tasty is a Lausanne-based company that produces fruit and vegetable juices delivered at home in the form of a juice cleanse or distributed in several shops such as Manor. We offer a range of original juices, nutritiously rich and artisanal. We are booming in the ‘healthy’ market and growing rapidly. We are currently looking for a Sales Reprensentative and Business Developer to grow our footprint.
This post is intended for people who want to discover the world of startup, with concrete projects and activities that have a direct impact on our sales and satisfaction of our customers.
About the role
The Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of retailers that work with us.
We are looking for someone who is natural at selling, passionate about healthy food, and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on new retailers, distributors, hotels and food chains, and you’ll leverage your skills in prospecting (emailing, cold-calling, walk-ins), negotiation and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with swiss retailers
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Fit ‘n’ Tasty and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our marketing staff to build a proper sales message
- Help us identify and build best practices for our future sales team
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Fit ‘n’ Tasty mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Call customers regularly to drive recurring sales
Lausanne based with a full Suisse Romande span.
What You’ll Need
- 2 Minimum Years of Experience with Business Development, Sales, Sales Operations
- French native speaker
- Ideally experience in similar industry or area